Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Baby Pic


So after work on Friday I went to Keiths work and he did an ultrasound on me. We were able to see the baby and hear the heart beat. This isn't the best picture we were able to get but I couldn't open the files and Chris wasn't able to open a couple of them either, so this is the best one from what we were able to open.
I think the round mass on the bottom left of the dark circle is the head and then the thing sticking up next to that to the right is an arm.
My next appt is June 25th. I'll be about 15 weeks at that time but I'm not sure if I'll be far enough to determine the gender yet. The doctor didn't really say what we'd be doing at the appt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The other one you sent me on my phone was really good. Still looks like an alien. And I'm not being mean. I'm stating facts.

Sara Hadlow said...

i know, that was the best picture but Chris couldn't open it. Messed up files...