Monday, June 2, 2008

Mallory Visit and Alice in Wonderland

This post has two subjects.

First - my sister Mallory is here for a vist. It seems like FOREVER since we saw her! JK, considering we left them last Monday. :) It's still good to have her here. Friday night Keith, Mallory, Chris, Jamie and I had a barbecue at Chris and Jamies. We had a good time. I love hanging out with my brother and sister, it would just be so much better if Dustin could have come too! After dinner some of us played the Wii. Mallory is still here today and Keith and I will head over to mom's tonight for dinner to see her before she leaves tomorrow.

The next post is...on Saturday us kids (Keith, Mallory, Chris, Jamie and me) went up to Kaysville to see our baby sis (she's 12!) star in Alice in Wonderland. Jana was the director and considering the actors were almost all under the age of 13 they did awesome! I'm so proud of her

0 comments: