Keith is doing an awesome job with the bathroom. The tile is done. The walls and ceiling are done, we just need to add the baseboards and do some touch up work and we can start putting it back together! I'm super excited to get my bathtub back, I've been having to shower the last couple of months and sometimes when you don't feel well you just want to be able to sit and lay down and bathe, standing up just isn't that much fun all the time. Here are some pics with the vanity in the bathroom, it's still covered in newspaper cause Keith still has touch up work to do but you get the idea. I can't wait until it's done. Thanks babe, I LOVE you for working so hard on it the last couple of weeks!
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
bathroom update
Posted by Sara Hadlow at 6:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment