Okay so I've never really been one to think much about the dreams I have. Some of them could happen in real life but I've also had some that were so bizarre they didn't even make sense. Since we've been pregnant I've had 4 dreams that we are having a girl! One was kinda funny. I actually had her at work on April 17th (only gestated a month!) and she just popped out of my stomach! I was so distraught that I didn't have a car seat to take her home in. Also in this dream her name was actually Megan, this isn't the only reason we've chosen Megan as a top choice. I've always loved that name. Do you think these dreams means something? I do also wonder if its just my subconscious playing a role here. Because honestly my preference is a girl. I've always been nervous about parenthood and I just think because I am a girl it would be easier to relate to a baby girl as a first time mom. Don't get me wrong, I won't be upset if we have a boy. I'd love a boy too. I'm just really starting to get anxious to find out what it is to see if my dreams are just dreams or if they're really telling me something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
I think dreams mean something-sometimes. Mostly they are just random synapses of the brain. You'll have some crazy dreams while you're pregnant. Trust me! At least I did. I had a dream before I was even pregnant that we had a little boy named Donovan. We did have a boy, but didn't name him Donovan. In some ways it could be your personal desires coming through. I always thought we were having a girl because ALL of Chris' brothers only have BOYS...so I thought for sure we'd be blessed to add a girl to the family..but we didn't. Up until the end my hopes were for a girl, but my "actual" dream came true. I hope you have a girl. THEY ARE SO CUTE! I love my boy though. I wouldn't mind a million little boys, as long as there was one girl in the mix.
Post a Comment