Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Perverts

There are some perverted "men" in the world. I was driving to work today and notice this Yukon is next to me on the freeway. There is a young college age lookin' guy in the back seat. He rolls down his window and holds up a small white board that he had written, "Flash Us" on it. I look over, shake my head and mouth the word "No" and speed up to get away from them. I can't believe some people sometimes. A few years ago I saw a creepy looking guy with a paper sign taped to his car window that said, "Be a flirt and lift up your shirt." Guys like that are just creepy and nasty.

4 comments:

Ash said...

that's gross.

So... as I was doing a little blog stalking from your blog I noticed I know both whitney and Dan smith! They worked at Dick's when I did! I didn't know they got married, but that's awesome. How do you guys know them?

Sara Hadlow said...

Whitney is Keiths cousin.

Unknown said...

ya thats sick! and ya i did do it free hand. it probably took me like ten hours though

Lacey said...

Hey Sara,

How funny. I couldn't remember your last name and was just thinking about you both. I am SO excited to hear you're pregnant. It's going to completely change you, inside and out, but it's A.MAZE.ING! Wow, hardest thing I've ever done, but the best thing ever. Guys are pretty nasty. Try being here in Oklahoma where it seems that no morals exist with the male species! YUCK!